Harmony Hill and the wonderful people who live there are fictional.
Some of the stories they tell have been inspired by real people in my life.
I hope you enjoy my work. Most of the credit should go to my three sons
for the inspiration and spark of insanity I needed to write this entertaining blog.




Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Popsicle Lady and Mr. Neighbor Man


This is for Popsicle Lady and Mr. Neighbor Man
All those special people who have touched our lives
They give their hearts so freely without a second thought

I want them all to know I think of them often
I carry them safely tucked away in my heart
All of their generous actions have not been for naught

Although their names may be different
And their love shown in unique and special ways
The world is a much better place for the compassion they have brought