Harmony Hill and the wonderful people who live there are fictional.
Some of the stories they tell have been inspired by real people in my life.
I hope you enjoy my work. Most of the credit should go to my three sons
for the inspiration and spark of insanity I needed to write this entertaining blog.




Tuesday, January 12, 2010

WHAT IS A MOTHER?

A mother is someone who is always around
That you can go to when you are down


She spends a many sleepless night
Just to make sure that you're alright


She tries to be happy when she is blue
She never wants to trouble you


She is someone who makes you her whole life
And tries to make dad a very good wife


Sometimes she gets you so mad you could shout
But she is someone we all can't live without


She tries to teach you right from wrong
And is cheerful and gay and sings you a song


So when you are sad the thing to do
Is remember your mother will always love you