Harmony Hill and the wonderful people who live there are fictional.
Some of the stories they tell have been inspired by real people in my life.
I hope you enjoy my work. Most of the credit should go to my three sons
for the inspiration and spark of insanity I needed to write this entertaining blog.




Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I’m Sorry


Fight number 674


I’m sorry for the things I said
I’m sorry I wasn’t good in bed

I’m sorry for the way I look
But you have to admit I’m a fabulous cook

I’m sorry for the things you lack
I’m sorry for the youth you’ll never get back

I’m sorry I didn't know what you wanted
But when I asked you only grunted

I’m sorry I’m not all style and flash
I’m sorry you had to take out the trash

I’m sorry for the red-hot summer days
I’m sorry for my annoying ways

I’m sorry when autumn leaves fall
I’m sorry that your butts not small

I’m sorry that winter is freezing cold
I’m sorry I wasn’t strong or bold

I’m sorry for the rain in spring
Hell I’m sorry for everything

I’m sorry for all the times I cried
But at least I know I really tried

I’m sorry that we fell apart
But I will always love you with all my heart