Harmony Hill and the wonderful people who live there are fictional.
Some of the stories they tell have been inspired by real people in my life.
I hope you enjoy my work. Most of the credit should go to my three sons
for the inspiration and spark of insanity I needed to write this entertaining blog.




Monday, January 11, 2010

Ode To The Granny Panty

Oh wonderful granny panties
I love the way you caress my butt cheek
If I had it my way
I’d wear you every day of the week


My lacy date night panties
Look so dainty in my dresser drawer
But they are guaranteed to give me a wedgie
Before I reach my bedroom door


Those pompous fashion designers
Claim thongs give you style and class
I wonder how many of them are running around
With a string stuck up their ass


I refuse to let the fear of visible panty lines
Keep me a member of the doom and gloomers
I’m trading in my uncomfortable panties
For a pair of old-fashion bloomers