Harmony Hill and the wonderful people who live there are fictional.
Some of the stories they tell have been inspired by real people in my life.
I hope you enjoy my work. Most of the credit should go to my three sons
for the inspiration and spark of insanity I needed to write this entertaining blog.




Sunday, January 10, 2010

Poetry contest

Sorry I missed you the past couple of days.

The library’s new reading room is finally completed and to celebrate we are going to have a poetry contest. We are hoping to generate some new interest in the county library.

Would you like to visit the library? Moira Clement, she is the head librarian, phoned this morning to tell me that all of the poems have been posted on the wall.

I’m sorry; let me explain what I mean by posting their poem on the wall. Everyone is invited to tape their original poetry on the blue poster paper covering the walls around the new reading room any time during normal library hours. Moira decided to give everyone three weeks to post their work before the voting would begin.